NIDO is a growing company and is continuously looking for both fresh and experienced talent. As long as the individual is highly motivated, trained / educated professional, possesses an entrepreneurial bent and is a team player, we believe they can be a part of our family.
Nido Company Culture:
- Young, Dynamic, Enthusiastic, Passionate, Talented, Enterprising
- Non – hierarchical, trust based, open communication
- Honest & Genuine – with customers, vendors and colleagues alike
- Supportive & Personal growth based
Professional Growth at Nido:
- Nido being a young, dynamic and growing company, opportunities to create something new or implement things in your unique way are available on a daily basis.
- Everyone is given the opportunity to work in various business streams, giving you great exposure and experience for professional growth.
- Non-hierarchical culture ensures that sharp and enterprising minds are always rewarded.
- Professional reviews and goal setting activities help monitor your growth.
All new recruits need to possess:
- Passion for their work
- A thinking & enterprising mind
- Decision making skills
- Clear and logical communication skills
- Maturity & ability to take on responsibility
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
NIDO Mission Statement:
” To become the premier integrated automation solutions provider in our respective business categories by offering a breadth of quality products at affordable prices, minimal delivery time and honest after sales support to our customers, big and small.”