Designed specifically to measure and weigh small parts, apparel, irregular shaped, and boxed items.
- Performance Specifications:
– Weight Capacity: 0.02 to 25 kg
– Weight Increment: 0.002 kg
– Measurement Increment: boxed items – 2 mm | irregular items 1 mm
- Measurement Time: 3 – 5 seconds per measurement
- Measurement Range:
– Length: boxed items – 13 mm to 610 mm | irregular items – 2 mm to 450 mm
– Width: boxed items – 13 mm) to 610 mm | irregular items – 2 mm to 450 mm
– Height: boxed items – 13 mm to 914 mm | irregular items – 2 mm to 305 mm
- Designed specifically to measure and weigh small parts, irregular shaped, and boxed items.
- Designed to work with and interface to warehouse management system software.
- Facilitates storage location selection, order picking, carton selection, and shipment planning.
- Compatible with case packing/load optimization software packages.
- Eliminates manual data entry and protects data integrity.
- Provides data useful for retail shelf-space allocation (planogramming).
- Uses sensing technology which is safe for both operators and package contents.