APACHE Portal is an integrated volumetric measurement and static weighing of large objects such as pallets, machinery or containers. The APACHE portal systems as a freight checkpoint including volume measurement, scales and photography.
- Measuring area: 250 cm x 250 cm or 350 cm x 250 cm. (The maximum measuring area is determined by the travel length of the measuring beam.)
- Measuring height: 280 cm
- Speed of movement: The measuring axis moves at a constant speed of 20 m/min
- Method of measurement: Two infrared scanners (fan scanners) are driven on two linear guides over the freight and load carrier to be measured. Movement is tracked with an incremental encoder. Over the run, the heads perform gapless scanning.
– Easy-to-use & Easy-to-integrate System
– Standard sizes from 2.5m x 2.5m to 5.2m x 2.5m
– Advanced customized Human-Machine-Interface
– Pallet exclusion and vehicle masking functionality even in legal-for-trade mode
– Multiple measurement areas possible